A provisional station at Högdalen opened on 22 November 1954. The current permanent station opened on 3 November 1957.
The photos on this page were taken by, and are copyright 2002, Thomas Flachsbinder.
This view looks timetable south. A short distance away beyond the station is Högdalen yard and shops, one of the two major facilities for Tub1 (the other is at Vällingby). Rush-hour trains, usually running as line 29, reverse here and go north again, hence the three tracks.
This view is looking timetable north.